Switched to Blogger Beta
How do you like the new look? Everybody can read it without hurting your eyes?
I've been fretting over this for a while, and to my suprise, it's been fun, fairly simple and quick.
Technology Tip from the Redneck Redhead (HA!) - Copy the codes for all the stuff you stuck in the sidebar from your old template. Paste it somewhere so you can plug it all back into the new template after you switch.
There's still a gaggle/mess/herd of links I need to add. I haven't double-checked to see if Blogger ate any posts, and I need to go back through old posts and add LABELS!
But...so far, so good...
Technorati Tag:blogger
We love color, John-Boy
The Happy Medium![]()







1 comments:
I know what you mean... So much could go wrong. Thankfully, nothing did. I also had some PPposts approved while I was switching (That worried me, too)so no snags there either!
Post a Comment