SNORING? WhoMe? Never
Daddy-O woke me in the middle of the night last night. I only remember him doing it once, he said three times...because I was snoring.
Normally, I would contest, debate and generally deny snoring. Mine, I'm certain, doesn't sound like his.
I probably was, though, because when he woke me, I had a monster sore throat and my sinuses made me feel like I had Frankenstien's eyebrows. My Dad has been reminding me to get the humidifier out of the garage. Even though it's not the middle of the winter, kicking on the heat, even occasionally, can make for a dry house.
So I unburied the little room humidifier, but what we need is a whole house humidifier. I found a complete guide to buying a house humidifier. I think one of the "must have" features is an automatic shut-off. Kiddo spotted one in a magazine that looks like a frog.
Our cat, Thomas, will most likely appreciate the added moisture in the air, too. We shuffle around the house in our slippers, then pet him-and he gets a shock. We can't get him to hold still long enough to rub a dryer sheet over him.
Technorati Tag:family![]()







0 comments:
Post a Comment