Making Money Online - PPP
If you're a blogger looking to make money with your blog, then I can attest, from experience, you can and will with PayPerPost.com. As with any money-making venture, you get out of it what you put into it.
There are some rules. Your blog must be at least 90 days old, in English and have at least 20 previous post. Please read the rest of the rules here.
A blogger can post up to three (non-consecutive) posts per day per blog. Pay rate and qualifications vary by advertiser.
PayPerPost.com pays after 30 days, by PayPal. (You must get an account)
Another benefit PayPerPost.com has for bloggers is a referral program. Now, one thing I don't care for about the program is that we need to give our e-mail addy to other blogger to sign up under us. I like that we make $5 from each person, but I really wish each of us would get a referral number for folks to use.
If you're ready to give it a try, it's a fairly painless process.
If you'd like to sign up under me, I'll give ya a big 'Ole Virtual Hug ;-) Here's my addy:
m y n d s o u p e (AT) h o t m a i l (DOT) c o m
and here's the page: Sign-up
wahm
payperpost
blogging![]()
![]()







0 comments:
Post a Comment