The Covered Bridge Capital
Parke Country, Indiana is the Covered Bridge Capital of the World! 31 total. It also happens to be a short drive from here.
The festival runs October 13 - 22.
I haven't been there since my sisters and I were little. It's one more thing on my list of "Things I missed about Indiana". Billy Creek Village, hand-made crafts, Rockville, Rosedale, gristmill, log cabins... and "Oh, I plead with the Gods - Let there be pumpkin ice cream"... I've had such a taste lately. (I don't care how cold it is outside, I'll suffer for pumpkin ice cream.)
My folks are jonesin' for the beans and cornbread.
I've also just learned the Indiana has a winery (who knew?) Terre Vin
In Brownsburg:
Haunts of Hidden River Haunted Hayrides
October 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28, and 29.
After last weekend, taking three teenagers through the Field of Screams, the hayride should be a piece of cake.
family
Indiana
I LOVE Fall, John-Boy
The Happy Medium![]()







0 comments:
Post a Comment