Tuesday, October 31, 2006

NaNoWriMostartsToMorRow

To kick off the big event I'm posting writers' quotes for insparation.

"Writing is just having a sheet of paper, a pen and not a shadow of an idea of what you are going to say." Kurt Vonnegut

"A word is not a crystal, transparent and unchanged, it is the skin of a living thought and may vary greatly in color and content according to the circumstances in which it is used." Mark Twain

"Writing a book is an adventure; it begins as an amusement, then it becomes a mistress, then a master, and finally a tyrant." F. Scott Fitzgerald

"When I was a kid my family was really poor and I remember one Halloween I wanted to dress up really scary and my parents came home with a duck costume. I wore that costume for years! I hated it." R. L. Stine

"He was such a bad writer, they revoked his poetic license." Milton Berle

Technorati Tag:

0 comments: