Saturday, October 07, 2006

Personal Finance Tips

Do you need tips?
Free the Drones Blog has several out-of-the-ordinary strategies for saving money.
There's a post in the blog about buying other people's gift cards (That's a new tip to me). Scam alerts, also.
Do you have tips?
In the forums folks are welcome to share their own tips they've learned for Budgeting and Cutting Corners, Real Estate, and Investing. If you've found a new site to search for employment, feel free to post it in Careers and Jobs.

On A side Note:
"How do you keep from wasting food?"
Label and freeze small portion-sized leftovers in freezer bags or plastic/microwavable containers. Good for busy, snacking teens and late-working husbands... and better nutrition-wise than grabbing chips or fast food.



2 comments:

Frank Baron said...

I quit smoking four months ago and have gained 15 pounds.

My kingdom for TASTY low-fat snacks!

I know that didn't quite relate to your post but I had to vent.

Thanks! ;)

ZenJen~ said...

Aawww, Frank! Big Ole Virtual Hug to you ((( >:-)~ )))

It really is the lesser of two evils: the smoking and the weight gain. I'll start psting more heathly recipes-just for you.