Thursday, October 05, 2006

City Livin'

This country mouse has found really neat aspect about living in the city
TRICK-OR-TREATERS!
When you live in the country, you get very few coming to your door, maybe a carload of tiny kids every half hour. Kiddo tells me this morning that the neighbor kids said we get TONS of kids in this neighborhood. WOO HOO!
I'm so-o psyched to decorate the front porch... spiders and webs and Daddy-O and Kiddo have their hopes set on getting this huge, ugly rat from Big Lots. To pass out candy, I'm dressing up as a flower child (hey, it's comfy) Kiddo is going Goth (for the last three years), Don't know about Daddy-O.
On a side note, I'm going to put together packet of Marlo Quinn scent samples and brochures for the parents!


This is going to be so exciting, John-Boy!
The Happy Medium

0 comments: