Blog-Hopping for Better Health
Yesterday began innocently enough, with a plan for getting housework and computer work done...but you know the old saying, "The road... is paved with good intentions".
I logged into Payperpost.com to scout the opportunities, then went to the forum.
Malcolm is a mod on the PayPerPost forum. He has three links in his siggy, so I went surfing...
(I think I need to start stetting the kitchen timer when I go off on a surfing tangent)
Malcolm & Jillian's Drop-In
It's all about their life & travels. LOVE their writing style!
Then there's
Geek It Yourself
Which is beyond my ability to comprehend, but if you're geeky, go take a peek.
Malcolm's third link
Burn Today
Streamlined health article site with oodles of links to (mostly) health and weightloss blogs.
I was sucked into all those links... And that's where I found
3 Fat Chicks
I never knew this place existed! They have reviews on just about every diet/diet book out there. Articles, tips, tricks and motivations. The BIG bonus is the forum. Very active-and categories from South Beach to Vegan, vegetarian and even "Alternachicks" for Pagan and other alternative life paths.
In the Before and After/maintenance category, the pictures are inspirational!
I dove into that site as if it were a bowl of raw brownie mix.
I stayed for hours. That's where I found the weight-loss ticker that I'm going to add to my header.
Malcolm, I'm blaming you for my not getting the laundry done yesterday.... but I'll thank you after I loose 17 pounds >:-)~
blogging
diets
We're back on the weight-loss treadmill, John-Boy
The Happy Medium![]()







2 comments:
Yay! Thanks for checking my babies out! :)
Hehe... They're great. Keep it up.
Post a Comment