Friday, November 10, 2006

Rough Week

Daddy-O got his rig a day late. He was supposed to get it on Tuesday, but after a four hour wait, the company told us to come back Wednesday. The truck wasn't new, it was an '05 that looked like it was rode hard and put away wet. The poor thing needed alotta love and degreaser. We cleaned it up and got some things packed in it.
Daddy-O's first day was supposed to be Thursday...
...The man gets sick maybe once a year
and yesterday was it. Never in our working lives has either of us called in sick on the first day of a new job.
Today's Friday, and guess what? I gotta call him in sick again!
Whattamess.

Technorati Tag:
Why are men such a paininthebutt when they're ill, John-Boy?
The Happy Medium

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I have that problem here too. If I am sick, I am still expected to clean and cook still. If he is sick, we are suppose to tiptoe around the house. LOL