Postie Blogs - or the Taming of the List
UPDATE: DECEMBER 19, 2006
>>> I wasn't able to keep updating this list, so again I'm snagging Colleen's Javascript to put the blogroll back in the sidebar.
Technorati Tag:blogs![]()
Life today, it seems, is chaos interrupted by boredom. Come and smell the roses with me. It's just the little things that make us happy.
UPDATE: DECEMBER 19, 2006
>>> I wasn't able to keep updating this list, so again I'm snagging Colleen's Javascript to put the blogroll back in the sidebar.
Technorati Tag:blogs![]()
4 comments:
I'm just visiting some fellow "Posties" and just wanted to say hi. We have a few things in common. My husband USED to drive truck...now he dispatches. I think there are days he'd rather be driving. Also, we have a teenage son -- he's 15.
Who does your husband drive for?
Hi Carolyn!
Kiddo will be Sweet 16 in March.
Daddy-O just started with a new regional company in Indy. I don't think he'd ever consider being a dispatcher, just not a behind-a-desk kind of guy.
Having it in a post is more valuable for my blogs. Thanks!!
Hi. The link for my blog "My Thoughts" has changed from http://mwilliford.wordpress.com to http://willifordblog.com. Thanks
Post a Comment