Thursday, November 23, 2006

A Gift of Science and Learning

I'm finding it difficult to buy presents for Kiddo this year. Teens are just difficult. Period. Between the ages of four until about twelve, it was great. Easy pickens! Just go to the isle when all the Lisa Frank stationery was, and start grabbin'. Earlier years it was Disney movies. Later years, it was Bratz dolls and CDs. Stuffed animals, jewelry, clothes, crafts, music, and books have always been staples. Now, though, I'm surprised she's not hinting around about A CAR!
I do believe that no matter what age the children are, parents should sneak at least one mind-expanding present under the tree. microscopes could be the perfect gift for that young lady or gentleman on your list.
Optics Planet has a Young Scientest Gift Package, or a Magnify the World Gift Package. Scout around their site and you'll find gifts for college students, too! Optics Planet has many sales, gift certificates, free UPS and an extended No Hassle Holiday Return Policy!
If you don't have children to buy for, you'll find Holiday gifts for everyone - there's rifle scopes for your hunter, flashlights for your camping enthusiast, sunglasses, gifts for travellers, and even handheld GPS for those on your list with no sense of direction.



I love to buy presents for Kiddo that I wanted as a child. It's great when parents get as much good out of a present as the kids do... Have fun and learn together!
Technorati Tag:

0 comments: