Oprah & TMI
Yesterday Oprah interviewed Dr. Oz & Dr. Roizen (book: YOU: On and Diet). I watched bits and pieces of it. Here's the highlights from Oprah's site. I liked the Dr's take on the primal needs (craving center) : food, water, sleep and sex. Sounds good to me.
"For breakfast, Dr. Roizen says you should have the same thing or the same small variety of things every day."
I didn't know this, but I was reading some success stories on 3fatchicks.com and on their FitDay meal plans I did notice that some of those ladies ate the same things every day for breakfast.
On a light rant, (TMI) Oprah asked the good Dr. several times about how a single woman is supposed to satify the craving center (primal) for sex. She kept asking and he kept skirting the question. I wondered if he was baiting him. I wondered if her jaw would have hit the floor had he nonchalantly said, "Batteries".
Technorati Tag:Oprah
Cut 100 Calories, John-Boy
The Happy Medium![]()







0 comments:
Post a Comment