Friday, December 15, 2006

Teen driver & Life Lesson

Kiddo and I would LOVE to run around in a Nissan Pathfinder. (Please - don't mention any of this in front of my trusty Chevey Lumina. I'm certain it's bad luck.) But I don't get to pick the next metal beast - Kiddo does. Yes, shortly there will be another teen driver on the road to watch out for.
I'm looking thought the Cars For Sale at
Searching by state, I'm finding several Chevey Luminas. Cheap too! (Just in case Kiddo wants a car just like Mom's... HAHA - NOT!) She's been asking for a Chevy SSR for two years. We told her, "that's why we want her to go to college, get a decent job, then she can afford her own SSR". (OK - Question: which would be cheaper for parents, college or an SSR? - there's one listed for $36,000)
I'll let Kiddo look through the free car classifieds and track down a car she wants, and while she's at it, she can read LemonFree's "Avoid Scams and Fraud" page.
Good opportunity to teach another valuable life lesson!

Technorati Tag:

0 comments: