Christmas Card Selections and Cost
As of yesterday, I have all but five Christmas cards mailed. Being a greeting card writer, I have a bit of guilt that I didn't compose a heart-felt message for each individual, and a little guilt, too for Kiddo and I not taking the time to create our own pictures or, the very least, insert a pic of the new house. Instead, I'd bought an assorted selection from the dollar store ($2.00), Kiddo did a good job of matching picture and words to the recipient. She did take the time to design and print our return address labels (ink & labels=$2.00). It took a few phone calls and emails to track down everyone's current address, but Kiddo was on top of that, also.
The cost of postage=$11.70. That's ridiculous.
I wish everyone had email addresses. Seriously. For what it cost me, I could have paid for a yearly subscription to egreetings.com. For $13.99, I could have sent unlimited ecards. If you want to go the Christmas greetings ecard route, egreetings has a 30 day free trial. They have funny, risque, and off-color animated greetings such as "A Christmas Pick-Me-Up", and ...
"Snakes on a Sleigh"
You're welcome to view egreetings entire Christmas ecard selection here.
My personal favorite is "Dog Days of Christmas".
A whispered P.S. - I wonder if they are hiring freelance greeting card writers?
Technorati Tag:ecards







0 comments:
Post a Comment