Dr. Oz & Oprah
Kiddo and I were watching Oprah with Dr. Oz again. There was a lady who shot video of here husband sleeping on the couch. Flopping, mumbling, snoring - then NOT...yeah. Kiddo and I looked at each other and at the same time, "OHMYGOD! That's DAD!" I'm not kidding. It was scary. What an eye opener.
For two weeks, Daddy-o's been staying away from taters and bread on the road. He's been eating Subway salads often. We're seeing a difference! I've been eating more apples and baby carrots instead of snacking on fattening junk. I would have never thought an apple could stave off a chocolate craving.
Wrist weights won't help unless you WEAR them, John-Boy
The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:Oprah







2 comments:
Was this the one that Dr. Oz told Oprah that if a man loses 35 lbs. he gains, well if you say it you know what he gains. :)
I didn't get to watch the whole show. But my dad snores like that too.
YUP! I thought that would be a really nice added bonus >:-)~
Post a Comment