I NEED MY FIX!! - Absolute Write NOW!
Oh, WHAT THE HELL?!
I was going to try and write a civilized post, but screw it.
There are a few things I must have to get my brains going in the morning and one of them is popping into the Absolute Write forum.
For the past several mornings I haven't been able to access to forums, but I didn't get a chance to find out why, until today.
Here are some links to get the story:
MakingLight
Stones In The Field - AW down but not out and More
Dawno makes a difference
I have no doubt that the forum will be up again soon.
I am "WordSoup" and I stand by Jenna Glatzer.
http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics
(Button by Matt D.)
AbsoluteWrite
I am a writer adrift, John-Boy
The Happy Medium







3 comments:
Yeah this is sad news. I just learned about it too. I like the glitter logo.
love the glitter logo! and we're all with you WordSoup...what a raw deal this has been!
I just keep thinking how spineless and under-handed those two women are, how couragous Jenna is, and I can't imagine life without the AW community.
Glad y'all like the glitter!
Post a Comment