Monday, May 15, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Yes, it's a day late. I'm just keeping the pattern of my other celebratory posts :-)

I got a card from my Mother-in-law and one from Daddy-O and Kiddo.
I bought a mixed bunch of flowers and a book for myself.

Mother's Day was a rough one for me. Daddy-O went back out on the road. The days he goes back out, are the days I usually crash...hard.
Yesterday, there was no thought of, "OK, he's gone, so I'll just tidy up the house". In fact, there were no thoughts...at all. I was depressed and PMSing. I can feel that when it's comin' on, just as sure as an arthritic joint will tell you when it's going to rain.

It rained. I read.
I took two naps.

Seventeen more days until Daddy-O comes back with my parents to help with the move.



Gimme strength, John-Boy
The Happy Medium

0 comments: