Vacation Time!
Daddy-O finally gets a week's paid vacation this month!
WOO HOO!
Starting Monday, we'll probably spending a good portion of the week looking for local driving jobs for him. Living near Indy there's plenty of opportunity for local/regional/day/dedicated routes to choose from, so he can be home more often.
By the weekend, we want to take a trip, a mini-vacation. I'd love to go camping overnight at Turkey Run. I'm craving the woods. Even just a day-hike would put my soul in a better mood. There are so many places we'd like to go (eventually)... things we'd love to see and do.
It all depends on the time and the money, doesn't it?
We have a growing list of future destinations that includes:
Sedona, Arizona
Castles in Ireland
Driving Route 66
There's a specialty travel portal called http://www.infohub.com/
that has over 14,000 vacations to choose from. I've searched under their catagories and found MANY trips my family could take. I have my eye on one of those B&B's in Indy! InfoHub lists itinerary and price to make budgeting time and money easier.
... And I think my truck-drivin' Daddy-O deserves it, too.![]()







0 comments:
Post a Comment