The First Day of School
Kiddo had a good first day at school. She made two friends who are bouncy and perky, just like she is. Apparently, her biology teacher thinks he's still at Woodstock, and some other mysterious high-schooler thinks her locker is his.
Yup - It all went well - until the final bell rang...
When she walked out of the front doors, she saw the Goth Kids that she had followed to school, (We've driven to school and back to the house four times and Kiddo and her cousin walked & timed it. She. Knew. The. Way.) and proceeded to be a lemming (thanx Mis) and follow them home.
Evidently, Goth Kids don't go straight home.
I got a phone call. She was lost. She didn't know where she was or how she got there and please come pick her up. She was hot, the books were heavy. She was hungry and had to pee.
Somehow, she'd made it all the way to the CVS, which is three blocks past Main St. About ten blocks south of our house. I talked her towards a landmark and got her going in the right direction. (I had visions of Ms. Pac-Man in my head.)
She finally walked in the door just before it started raining, and ran to the bathroom. Then I hear, "Mom! C'meer, quick!"
I run to the door and she hands her cell phone to me... Dripping wet.
It was in her back pocket and fell in the toilet.
LOVELY...
I performed a lobotomy on the poor thing... and eleven hours later it was healed...
It better keep working...
What if she follows the Goth Kids again?
family
There's a moral here, John-Boy
The Happy Medium![]()







2 comments:
Hi Tad!
Yup, I've heard of you. :-) Thanx for the kind words. Stop by anytime... I'll tell Kiddo that you commented.
Take Care -
Kiddo's Mom, The Happy Medium
hi mom and tad
ha ha u guys think that it's so funny that i followed the goth kidz well 4 ur info the blond one is realy hott
ha ha
well ttyl u 2
<3
kiddo
Post a Comment