SOLD THE HOUSE! - INDY-BOUND...
(Actually, the house sold by way of hand-shake, a week ago, but until I saw $ I wasn't going to count my chickens {no matter how cute, yellow and fuzzy they look})
Where's my tablet? Where's my blue sparkly pencil?
I HAVE TO MAKE A LIST!
WAIT! NO! LISTS-WITH-AN-"S"...
This good news cannot be summed up in a paragraph.
My brain is thinking along too many channels this morning.
The alternate title of this post should be "WHY I HAVE A HEADACHE"
The Countdown:
The convoy will be leaving Louisiana June 2 or 3.
I'm telling myself "I have plenty of time".
So why am I wigging-out this morning?
AArrrgghhh....
Well, at least the house sold - that's one less worry, right?
Louisiana
Indiana
moving
(Let's see if those little Technorati Tags work...)
Take a deep breath, John-Boy
The Happy Medium







1 comments:
Congratulations!!!!!!!
Post a Comment