Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Resolutions!

So-o glad the holidays are over. I just wasn't into it this season. I am, however grateful for fresh starts and new beginnings.
On to the RESOLUTIONS!
1. For the first time ever, Daddy-O and I are going to loose weight together. 20 lbs. each. (This will either be helpful and fun or be full of guilt ridden ribbings lobbed back and forth. Probably some of both.)
2. I am stuck at smoking about 20 cigs a day. Better than 40, right? Still not of the mindset to quit, but I'd like to cut it in half again. (How's that for commitment?)
3. Walk More! Walk MORE!
4. The house is a train-wreck = Organize!
5. Streamline the things I have going online. I've already nixed my "meals & musings" blog. Couldn't keep up with it. (I'll still post under the Random Recipes label) I'm also going to take down my Shiloh Candles site. Can't justify the cost, plus MarloQuinn is updating our consultant sites so I'm going to run with that.
6. I've said before, I'm a world-class lurker. Start posting more often on other blogs and forums I belong to. (Maybe even participate in a blog carnival or three)
7. Greeting card submissions = at least one batch per month.
8. Wal-Mart, Ugh! No more. I'm so sick of shopping at Wal-Mart. Every time I come out of there, I'm ticked about something. (But that's a whole 'nuther post)

Technorati Tag:
Technorati Tag:
Technorati Tag:
Technorati Tag:

It's going to be a great year, John-Boy!
The Happy Medium

0 comments: