Tuesday, January 09, 2007

MarloQuinn/Shiloh Candles Update

None of my Marlo Quinn links are showing up this morning, so corporate must have taken down our sites for the revamping/migration. They say the new and improved consultant sites should be up and running on Thursday. I'll post here when it happens.
I'm leaving up my own site: Shilohcandlesandmore.com until our new sites are online. Then I'm going to take it down. I've said before, I can't justify the cost, and I can't spare the time to update it. Any new items, discounts, etc. will be announced here.
Stay tuned!
The Happy Medium

Technorati Tag:

1 comments:

Latasia Jewelry / Desired Decor said...

Due to your previous interests in candle companies, I would like to introduce you to a new up and coming candle company, Desired Decor. We offer high quality scented candles and accessories at reasonable price.

Because our candles are hand poured to order you are able to offer customer something unique and different.

Desired Decor is a new company the potential for advancement and growth is very obtainable.

Desired Decor offers:
Risk free start up
Profits upfront
Training
Quick shipping

The candles are hand poured to order, they are made from high quality wax (they do not burn black) most candles have the softer wax so when they burn they liquefy (no messing with the wax around the sides), two lead free wicks, they come in various colors (depending on scent). These will smell as great the last time you burn them as they did first time.

Now that I have your attention here are the benefits from being a representative with Desired Decor:
35% profit up front
Training on direct sales techniques that work
Training to help you with your recruits
$10.00 every time you sign up a new recruit
Strong growth potential
Availability to take Credit Cards
Company pays your state sales taxes
Federal tax deductions
Support

The start up is only $25.00, for a limited time, which includes the following:
Training
Website
Support
10oz Candle
Scent samples

Contact Lisa at desired_decor@yahoo.com
ILLUMINATING YOUR WORLD