TN Hog Riding!
Kiddo's first Harley ride !
She's clinging to cousin Jr. as they tear up the neighborhood.
(OK, "tear up" is the wrong phrase...umm toodled , yeah that's more like it...
but I think there's a law against using the word toodled and Harley in the same sentence.)
A couple weekends ago we took a jaunt to TN to see family. What a great time! Lounged in a jacuzzi, got lost several times in Nashville with my sisters-in-law ("Oops, it's the wrong road...that's OK, trust me.") {Apparently there's no vehicles allowed down Printer's Alley... you should've seen those folks scatter} We had such a knee-slapping good time, I'm surprised we didn't wind up on the tarmac at the airport!
...or the looney bin...
TN sure got some purdy countryside, John-Boy,She's clinging to cousin Jr. as they tear up the neighborhood.
(OK, "tear up" is the wrong phrase...umm toodled , yeah that's more like it...
but I think there's a law against using the word toodled and Harley in the same sentence.)
A couple weekends ago we took a jaunt to TN to see family. What a great time! Lounged in a jacuzzi, got lost several times in Nashville with my sisters-in-law ("Oops, it's the wrong road...that's OK, trust me.") {Apparently there's no vehicles allowed down Printer's Alley... you should've seen those folks scatter} We had such a knee-slapping good time, I'm surprised we didn't wind up on the tarmac at the airport!...or the looney bin...
The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:Tennessee
Technorati Tag:Harley







0 comments:
Post a Comment