Friday, May 25, 2007

Ketsup/Catsup/Catchup post

Quick recap of March, April and May (now with tangy condiments - in honor of Memorial Day!):
Kiddo turned 16. Got her permit. She's given her dad and I a very rousing cardio workout down 421 in Indy, and for approximately 250 miles of interstate between Bowling Green, KY and Indy. She can't stand to be in the slow lane. Pokey drivers, ya know?
I blame her father
.
I'm still trying to figure out why she drives better doing 80 on the highway, than 35 through town.
If all goes well, (meaning she passes her test and I find a Jeep) she'll be inheriting the trusty Chevy Lumina.
Daddy-O turned 43. He's lost about 30 pounds!!!!
He's on the "Only-Eat-Fruit-While-You're-Driving-Diet". We're going to patent it just for truckers. His swe-e-et, but temporary job might be coming to an end. We'll know more on Tuesday. Been toying with the idea of leasing our own truck. Becoming an owner/operator is a "whole 'nuther bag o' cats". The Upside: 2 years 'till Kiddo goes to college, then I can go with him over the road. The Downside: $700 per week truck payments.
Yes, I said week.
I turned 38. I've lost 3 pounds (pfft!) Still not smoking. Landed and quit two full-time jobs in the past two months. (Because I'm a sad, inconstant woman - Winona Ryder in Bram Stoker's Dracula) That's why the postings here have been scarce for a while. I'm back now, with what I hope is a clearer picture of how I'd like to move forward making money online.
(Geez, that was deep, yet elusive, eh?)
I'll leave ya with that tangy teaser for now, John-Boy
The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:

0 comments: