MQ/ Marlo Quinn CLOSED!
OK - so by now, if you were in any way involved with this company, you've read about MQ cuttin' & runnin'. (OK they probably didn't run, they just pulled the damn plug)Rumor has it that they are going to file personal and business bankruptcy, and that they received a bill for $30,000 for UPS costs. It's also been said that their investors pulled out. (If indeed there were any in the first place.) My opinion of that is this: you shouldn't throw good money at a bad management problem.
WAH!
I'm having some difficulties not cussing now so I won't try to put my own story down. I believe the blame for the snowballing downfall of this company should be placed squarely on the owners' shoulders.
Maybe I'll write more on this later. If you happen by here in search of answers, or your looking for a place to vent, here's some links...
Speakfreely.info under WAH company issues
Wahm.com message boards
the Yahoo group "Consultant Check"
Rachel's forum
MarloQuinnProblems - She has links to the TN BBB should you want to go that route.
PS - I'm such a pack rat that I've saved most of the e-mails that ever came from corporate and my upline since the middle of July. Anyone that might need a copy of something to prove dates or anything, drop a comment here and I'll get back with you.
The Happy Medium a.k.a. Former MQ consultant #802 - but ya'll can call me Jen







2 comments:
Hi
I like to exchange blog link with you
If agreeable , pls add a link to my blog and let me know
I'll reciprocate
Rgds
RL
My Lounge
http://thestamfordraffles.blogspot.com
I'm agreeable >:-)~
Jen
Post a Comment