Thursday, February 08, 2007

Doll Maker-Virtual ColorForms


How cute is this little girl?
I was never one to play with dolls or played Dress Up Games when I was young, but along with my growing addiction to the Internet, I'm absolutely fascinated with blinkies, buttons, dolls, and avatars. I have a fondness for the Gothic dolls. Can someone explain to me what a "Silent" is? Looks to me like a dinky version of a regular doll.

This afternoon, I've been playing around with the Dollmaker at TheDollPalace.com. Lots of choices: dresses, skirts, wings, pets, hair. They even let you add jewelry, but honestly, it's too small for me to tell what it is. I'd wind up with a ring for a necklace.
This site also has guy dolls, animated dolls, and oodles of backgrounds & foregrounds. It lets you pick fonts for text. If you sign in you can go to chat. When your done, it's very easy to save - even email it to yourself.
Use them in chats, forums, on your Myspace page... have a contest with your friends.
Below is my version of ME! Creating this reminded me of Colorforms - years ago.
Dress Up Games, Doll Makers and Cartoon Dolls @ The Doll Palace
It suggests an Irish name, which is supercool 'cus I'm Irish - "Finola".
The Happy Medium
Technorati Tag:

2 comments:

Mary said...

HI,
I recently linked to your blog and I was wondering if you would do the same for me. It is,
delicioushomecooking.blogspot.com
Thanks,
Sue

Anonymous said...

He he I also like online dolls... silly as that may be! :) I like to make ones for online games, but I haven't for a while.